Terms & Conditions
1. The renter
- Renter must be aged 21 and driver license must be issued at least 1 year ago
- Renter must hold the documents as following;
- Thai driving license or International driving license
- Visa or Work permit
- Residence Contract or Hotel booking
- Employment certificate or Pay slip (if any)
- Bank statement 6 month (for yearly rental)
- Credit card
2. Rental Car
- The renter will not take the rental car outside Thailand. The renter must also commit to maintaining the rental car at all times and not allow any person to occupy the rental car
- Gasoline : The rental car is rented out with full tank and must return the same, missing fuel will be a fine of 500 THB/one level indicator
- Express way fee : The rental do not include toll fees such as tolls or M-Flow. If the renter has driven through the M-Flow lane, please inform the staff to pay the fee. If the payment is not made in time, the renter is responsible for paying the fine and the criminal law.
- Pickup and Drop off point : TBR head office and TBR Chiangmai branch, Every day 09.00-17.00
- Delivery and Collection services start from 200 THB/trip (20 Km. from TBR), 500 THB/trip (above 20. Km. in BKK/CNX only). The service is available only from 09.00-17.00
- Pets : The renter is not allowed to bring any kind of pets into the rental car. If found that the renter didn't follow the policy will be fined according to actual damage
- Smoking : The renter is not allowed to smoke in the rental car. If found that the renter didn't follow the policy will be fined according to actual damage
- The renter is responsible for inspecting the rental car before pick up and return the rental car. Both internal and external condition, gasoline quantity, mileage and number of car key to match the documents.
- Please check your belongings before leaving the car. The company holds no responsibility for any loss or damages.
3. Late returning the rental car
- Less than 2 hours : NO additional charge
- More than 2 hours : 1 day
4. First Class Insurance
- The renter is responsible for paying damages or LDW's excess 2,000 THB/time in case of accident without the third party or the renter's fault.
- The insurance does not cover the damage of vehicle tires and battery, the renter is responsible for paying 50% of the actual expenses incurred.
- The insurance does not cover severe damage or loss of the car, the renter is responsible for paying 20% of the market price assessed by the insurance company. In the event that the renter is at fault, negligence, or does not have a third party.
- The insurance does not cover the interior damages caused by the user, the renter is responsible for paying the actual expenses incurred.
- The insurance does not cover any damage caused to the car in the event of flooding. Avoid driving through high floods.
5. Payment and Deposit
- Price does not include 7% VAT and deposit.
- The reservation will be completed after full payment has proceeded. Payment methods : Credit card and Bank transfer.
- In the event that the renter terminates the contract after payment, the company reserves the right to charge a 30% fine, and the renter will receive a refund of 70% of the rental and the whole deposit.
- In the event of an early return, the charged amount is non-refundable.
- In the event that the company is unable to procure a car as agreed, the company is willing to transfer the total amount to the customer's account within 5 business days.
- The deposit will be refunded to the customer's account or credit card within 5 business days in case the rental car is returned in the same condition.
The company would like to inform you that if the company finds that the initial information provided is untrue, the company reserves the right to terminate the contract without refunding the rental fee.
The renter must keep the rental car in good condition and keep it in a secure location. The renter must also commit to driving, monitoring, and maintaining the rental car at all times as a Reasonable Person. The renter will not use the rental car in the following circumstances: use for racing, testing, sublease it to another person, for any illegal purpose, modify, add, change, move equipment or any part of the car, or take the rental car outside Thailand.
In the event of the renter fails to comply with the contract or violates one or more of the articles, the company has the right to cancel the contract and immediately take possession of the rental car. Without prejudice, the company reserves the right to claim damages for violation of the contract by the renter.